- Ain-Ex-Provence is must do!
- Visit Isle-sur-la-Sorgues (Sundays) to discover its famous antiques market.
- The villages of Fontaine de Vaucluse, Gordes, Roussillon (Market on Thursday) and Lourmarin to discover their differences, traditional boutiques, landscapes, colours, nature and gastronomy.
- In the summertime, make a pit stop to the lavender fields of the Senanque Abbaye if Lavender fields are in bloom (June/July period).
- Goult was fabulous and not too touristy. We recommend you walk all the way to the top for the wind mill. It was great for antiques & shopping for rustic & very authentic French designs!
- Arles: discover its amphitheater and narrow streets just before going to the valley of the famous Pont du Gard, the impressive aqueduct of the prestigious and rich city of Nimes.
- The fortified city of Avignon: check out the famous Bridge close to the huge Popes’s Palace. There’s a little park up behind the palace where you can capture great views.
- Drive through Saint Remy and admire the Provence Vincent Van Gogh felt in love with. That was one of our favorites.
- Les Baux de Provence: you will capture the medieval atmosphere of one of the nicest perched villages in France.
Tag Archives: Weddings
RT: We met online through a dating website, which was followed by some great phone calls and, in a few weeks, an beautiful first date in Manhattan.
tanaRi events is an event planning company, specializing in weddings and social events is looking for day-of-coordinators for social events & the upcoming wedding season. We are looking for someone who is driven & passionate about the events industry and someone who is willing to work hard in order to succeed in the business.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a college graduate
- Must have some previous event experience via past jobs, internships, or volunteer work.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have flexible work schedule and be willing to work evenings and weekends.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist to make sure that event set-up and décor for ceremony and reception are complete.
- Manage guest’s inquiries or requests and assist with seating arrangements
- Work with tanaRi events team to ensure the event runs in a timely fashion, smoothly and successfully.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter if you’re interested.
So it’s time to select a play list for the DJ at your wedding. You have a variety of guests from grandparents to teenagers, so you definitely want to incorporate new Bollywood and also the classics. But there are so many songs to choose from, how can a bride decide? Don’t worry tanaRi events can help you! Here are our top ten Bollywood item songs we love to get the party started with!
1) Chammak challo – Ra One: This popular song is about a charming “moody girl” who is not ready to listen. With Bollywood beauty Kareena Kapoor and Akon’s vocals for the chorus, this song brings Bollywood and hip hop together for an awesome dance fusion!
2) Sheila Ki Jawani – Tees Maar Khan: This song will definitely get all the young women on the dance floor to strut their stuff! Although this film did not do well in the box office, this song was the biggest hit of 2011 with Katrina Kaif as the leading lady.
3) Kajra Re – Bunty of Babli : This is probably the item song of the decade! Groups love to perform this song in front of a bride and groom.
4) Mera Naam Chin-Chin Choo- Howrah Bridge: A great choice for the elders in the family! From the film Howrah Bridge, it’s sure to bring back some memories!
5) Piya Tu Ab To Aaja- Caravan – The quintessential cabaret item number by the legendary Helen. This is one of the most culturally important Hindi film songs, thanks to our all time favorite dance queen!
6) Ek Do Teen- Tezaab: A timeless song that’s still loved today! Our personal favorite, Madhuri Dixit, the Maharashtrian beauty had captured the hearts of many in this upbeat item song. We love watching Anil Kapoor in the 80s before his SlumDog Millionaire and Mission Impossible 3 fame! A sure hit amongst the crowd who will be counting on their fingers through out the chorus!
7) Yeh Mera Dil- Don – This Bollywood remake from the 70s will make the parents and young adults want to dance! Kareena Kapoor did a fabulous job in this super hit movie Don.
8) Deewangi Deewangi – Om Shanti Om : This is a great song for the bride and groom to walk out on! The video featured some of the hottest Bollywood celebrities such as Rani Mukherjee, Kajol, Priyanka Chopra, and Karisma Kapoor!
9) Love Mera Hit Hit – Billu Barber – It looks like Shah Rukh Khan has the midas touch when it comes to hit songs! This song was a break out hit, and fun to dance to!
10) Shuba Hone Na De (Tu Mera Hero)- Desi Boyz – Desi girl is out and Desi boyz are in! This is today’s latest hit that is upbeat, fun, and everyone can sing along to the chorus! This features John Abraham, Akshay Kumar & Deepika Padukone
(Photo courtesy: http://www.rediff.com)
After weeks of preparation, ‘Tie the Knot Bazaar’ is less than 48 hours away and we at tanaRi events’ can’t wait to see everyone!
tanaRi events’ will host the first annual ‘Tie the Knot Bazaar’ at Soigne K in New York City on November 8, 2011. The event will feature top wedding professionals from the world of fashion & accessories, photography, custom stationery, hair & makeup, fine dining and entertainment in New York City.
The guests will be entertained with dance performances by Eastern Dance Group, delectable appetizers and drinks by Tulsi NYC and desserts from Bittersweet NYC. They will also have the opportunity to learn how to drape a sari and receive a free makeover by the talented artists from Damali NYC.
We know that most of you have it on your calendar and we love all you organized peeps! 😉 Those who pre-registered will be eligible to win prizes and giveaways. A few lucky guests will have the opportunity to win a designer shawl from Soigne K or a Chef’s special five-course tasting menu with wine pairing from Tulsi NYC and other prizes.
Name: Tie the Knot Bazaar
Date: November 8, 2011
Location: Soigne K, 717 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
Time: 4:30 pm – 8:30pm
Pre-register for the Tie the Knot Bazaar online by sending an email to email@example.com and qualify to win prizes.
Thanks to our vendor partners Chef Hemant Mathur from Tulsi, Reena Vadehra & Jaee Likhite from 3 Bees Paperie, Surbhi Sahni from Bittersweet NYC, Tina Doshi from KSD Weddings, Heidi Evora- Santiago from Damali NYC, Soigne Kothari from Soigne K, and Jayesh Rana from Raaz Entertainment for joining us in this effort to bring the best for tanaRi’s friends and supporters.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-628-0273. See you tomorrow!
Hope everyone is having a great night! Earlier today we brought you the latest from Payal Singhal. Check out another hot designer in part II of our Lakmé Fashion Week Winter 2011 coverage!
Looking for a vintage feel to your wedding ensemble? Look no further! Neeta Lulla has hit the nail on the head with her Lakmé Fashion Week Winter 2011 collection. With her kundan work on gorgeous fabrics like brocades, lush silks, French laces, georgettes and chiffons, you will be left dazzled and confused as to which look you love the most. We definitely cannot decide!
She has worked her magic yet again with her deep reds, lavish golds and scintillating teals that will turn heads at any event.
We would love to hear what you loved about these collections! Drop us a line and tell us your thoughts.
*Photos courtesy of IndianWeddingSite