There’s no feeling worse than spending over a year of your precious time planning for the most amazing day of your life to then face small hurdles on your wedding day that can ruin the moment for you! We’re here to provide a list of what we consider some the essential wedding day kit items that can make your attitude go from drab to fab in a moment’s notice! You may have seen our previous Top 10 Emergency Kit items, but we’ve updated for all of the growing needs of the brides!
First Aid/Health Remedies
- Aspirin/pain reliever
- Eye Drops
- Bottle(s) of water – mini bottles are great!
- Snack – something light and won’t leave marks on your teeth (ie. nuts, smoothie, fruit)
- Sewing kit
- Safety pins
- Clear nail polish – to help prevent runs on the pantyhose
- Extra pantyhose
- Static Cling Spray
- Stain remover wipes
- Crazy Glue – in case there are any technical difficulties with the wedding shoes/heels from all the walking around for pictures
- Extra lipstick
- Cover-up – for any possible morning of blemishes
- Nail polish color of the bride’s nails
- Deodorant – use AFTER you put on the dress to avoid marks
- Tissues – for the moments when you have a good cry!
- Extra hairpins
- Makeup remover wipes
- Hairspray – make sure that hair stays all day long!
We hope these help you on your wedding day! Let your maid/matron of honor as well as your bridesmaids hold onto some of these times over the course of the day/evening for those last minute slip ups!
For other suggestions/recommendations, please contact us for a consultation!