tanaRi events is an event planning company, specializing in weddings and social events is looking for day-of-coordinators for social events & the upcoming wedding season. We are looking for someone who is driven & passionate about the events industry and someone who is willing to work hard in order to succeed in the business.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a college graduate
- Must have some previous event experience via past jobs, internships, or volunteer work.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have flexible work schedule and be willing to work evenings and weekends.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist to make sure that event set-up and décor for ceremony and reception are complete.
- Manage guest’s inquiries or requests and assist with seating arrangements
- Work with tanaRi events team to ensure the event runs in a timely fashion, smoothly and successfully.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter if you’re interested.